SalaryUSD $16-18/hr (DOE) 16-18/hr (DOE)
Outstanding manufacturing company has an immediate opening for an experienced QA Inspector to join their team!
Checks the quality of incoming and outgoing products by conducting tests, monitoring
production processes and identifying malfunctions. Ensures that products manufactured meet
industry and AS9100 standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Conducts visual and measurement tests.
· Inspect incoming, in-process material as well as finished product under the supervision of the
QA Manager, using typical inspection tools such as microscope, calipers, inspection gauges, etc.
· Make entries on inspection paperwork and in business system and QA software.
· Monitor production operations to ensure conformance to company specifications.
· Direct assembly adjustments to ensure operations reflect quality standards.
· Ensure products meet customer expectations based on company objectives.
· Communicate the results of inspections and put forward corrective suggestions.
· Ability to lead a QA Project and fully support QA systems and company personnel.
· Ensure compliance in accordance with Company and AS9100 standards.
· Continuously review department work standards and procedures to ensure correct processes
are being followed.
· Seek and practice continuous improvement of product and systematic procedures.
· Always communicate possible improvements to QA Lead+ and direct management.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
· Good knowledge about industry products and processes.
· Basic math.
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Keen attention to detail/
· Ability to use measuring devices like gauges, meters, calipers and computers.
· Documentation and reporting skills.
· Accurate typing skills.
· Excellent oral and communication skills.
· Ability to multitask.
· Ability to produce written inspection reports for nonconforming material discrepancies.
· Demonstrate effective follow up skills with various departments and teams.
· Familiarity with inspection tools such as microscope, calipers and inspection gauges.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· 1+ years of experience in quality inspection.
Shift is Monday - Friday, 6:45 am - 3:15 pm with overtime as needed.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Quality Control Inspector
QA Inspector- 3rd Shift