SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceVolt Services Group
- Determine user requirements and specifications and plan for software development within the broader organizational scope. Software development includes end-user, system level, and data management applications.
- Formulate detailed plans for the implementation of software solutions. In addition to program design this includes determining language, platform, and resource requirements.
- Implementation of design including coding, testing, and documentation.
- Deployment of applications across the enterprise including cross- platform compliance and insuring availability of necessary resources.
- Code maintenance including debugging and updating to keep pace with the evolving environment.
- Assist in planning for future applications based on new developments in computer technology.
- Communicate with the software developer group, with users, and with management as well as with the wider community.
- Maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Specific test experience would be very helpful (especially on-target testing, use of the VectorCAST tool suite, automated unit testing).
- Development includes requirements writing, design documentation, and source code maintenance.
- Strong coding skills in Java, Java Script, C/C, C#, Python, PHP, CSS, HTML5, and .NET.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB. Familiarity with middleware Redis, RabbitMQ, DDS.
- Familiarity with RTOS concepts and embedded Linux