SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceVolt Services Group
Major Technology company is seeking several Entry Level Software Engineers. The ideal candidate will have extensive school project experience with C or C. Under general supervision and with on-going review this position researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide end-user, system level, and data management software applications. Responsible for meeting software compliance standards; evaluates integration of software applications with the overall computing environment; and documentation, testing, maintenance, and software updates. Communicates with domain experts, users, and management throughout the software development lifecycle.This position is located in San Diego, CA – after COVID restrictions are lifted all candidates MUST be able to relocate and work in San Diego to be considered. There is NO relocation assistance offered for this opportunityDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determine user requirements and specifications and plan for software development within the broader organizational scope. Software development includes end-user, system level, and data management applications.
- Formulate detailed plans for the implementation of software solutions. In addition to program design this includes determining language, platform, and resource requirements.
- Implementation of design including coding, testing, and documentation.
- Deployment of applications across the enterprise including cross- platform compliance and insuring availability of necessary resources.
- Code maintenance including debugging and updating to keep pace with the evolving environment.
- Assist in planning for future applications based on new developments in computer technology.
- Communicate with the software developer group, with users, and with management as well as with the wider community.
- Maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Specific test experience would be very helpful (especially on-target testing, use of the VectorCAST tool suite, automated unit testing).
- Development includes requirements writing, design documentation, and source code maintenance.
- Strong coding skills in C/C,
- Familiarity with RTOS concepts and embedded Linux