SalaryUSD Market related Market related
SourceIrvine Technology Corporation (ITC)
NEW NOC AnalystIMMEDIATE NEED for a NOC Analyst.Responsibilities:
- Monitor the Network Operations center (NOC)
- Monitoring of the NOC (or commonly referred to as the data center) consists of remotely & physically checking the operations of servers, the network & the computing environment as a whole.
- Be available to support a 24/7 environment.
- Answers phone calls, emails & voicemails with requests for assistance with issues identified in the operations of the data center as well as with the organization's computers, telephones, applications & systems.
- Accurately identifies problems, troubleshoots & offers solutions & workarounds.
- Accurately communicates expectations regarding next steps & timelines for resolution.
- Coordinates with other IS areas to resolve problems if necessary. Poses the ability to handle large volumes of calls, emails & voicemails by multitasking.
- Ability to complete basic desktop support tasks as they relate to the maintenance of computer hardware & software. Comprehension & retention of large & complex amounts of new information is required.
- Meeting minimum service level agreements is essential to the success of the incumbent & the team as a whole.
- 2 Years of Experience (Minimum
- 3 Years of Experience (Preferred)
- Associate's Degree (Preferred)
PeopleSoft Analyst/Programmer (Analyst/Programmer, Career)
IVR System Analyst
Marketing Analyst - Remote