Job typeFull Time
Manages all activities related to operations, production, administration, growth, profitability and productivity to ensure all necessary requirements are met. This role oversees the development and improvement of processes to meet objectives and is responsible for managing facilities, effective safety performance and compliance, overall growth and profitability, customer satisfaction and retention, environmental compliance, operational standards aligned as best-in-class and to the highest ethical standards and practices in the industry, and team member staffing, engagement, and retention.
- Plans and executes an operational model to support growth while optimizing capacity. Establishes profit and loss reporting by maintaining an accurate cost structure.
- Effectively manages equipment purchases and capital expense planning, as well as the purchasing of materials and inventory control (purchase orders, cycle counts, receiving and shipping.)
- Establishes key performance metrics and quality management system. Ensures all quality, safety and cost targets are consistently achieved.
- Manages facilities including maintenance and repairs and employee safety programs.
- Oversees all employee relations (discipline, performance management, hiring, training and succession planning.)
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of employee(s) to ensure goals or objectives are accomplished. Mentors, coaches, trains and develops team.
- Establishes production priorities and operating methods / procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product quality.
- Negotiates with vendors and suppliers to ensure high quality products and services.
- REQUIRED: Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management, Administration, or related field); advanced degree (MBA, Master’s) preferred
- 8+ years operations experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience); 5+ years in a leadership role, prior managerial/supervisory experience
- Periodic travel (locally, nationally and/or internationally) may be required.
Procurement Manager - Information Technology
IT Project Manager