SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Salesforce Test Automation Engineer Sacramento, CA Responsibilities:
- Review requirements documents, system concept documents and functional and technical design documents.
- Analyze business use cases and technical design specs in order to create test cases and test scenarios.
- Hold walkthroughs for test plans and test scripts with the INVO staff, 3rd party vendors, and business partners.
- Effectively communicate testing approach to project managers and project team members.
- Maintain and monitor defect tracking tool (JIRA), oversee identification and problem/defect resolution, and support project team with test results and status updates as needed.
- Prepare step-by-step test cases with details.
- Prepare, maintain, and automate test data for development environments. Execute test cases manually or using automation tool.
- Validate data at both the file layout and the back-end database.
- Analyze defects and report defects to development teams.
- Develop test strategy for the Salesforce platform for new and existing solutions.
- Coordinate and manage testing effort between INVO staff, 3rd party vendors, and business partners.
- Create periodic and ad-hoc testing reports to present to the project team.
- Develop and implement quality assurance standards, processes, and procedures based upon SDLC methodology.
- Evaluate production readiness of project delivery by validating and documenting the completion of testing and development.
- Work with the development management team and project managers on resource and schedule issues.
- Customize, communicate, and enforce QA best practices across all SDLC phases.
- Automate reusable test cases for regression test or for later phases.
- Create test suites for use in automatable testing tools.
- Automate test data and data services from Salesforce platform, integrations, and web services for use in functional and regression testing.