Job typeFull Time
SourceLyon Real Estate
A Real Estate Agent is responsible for helping clients with every aspect of the real estate transaction process. Clients need real estate agents to help them market and sell their home and guide them through the process of finding a home to purchase. The real estate market is always evolving, and we need Real Estate Agents who thrive on using their creativity to close sales.
No experience is necessary for this position, but the ideal Real Estate Agent candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment that requires innovative and creative solutions to help them stand out to potential clients. This position is best suited to a candidate who is self-motivated and enjoys working autonomously.
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $100000 / year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Help clients price their property well and make it marketable.
- Communicate with other real estate professionals to increase awareness of the properties in your portfolio.
- Research your real estate market and understand the trends of home values in your area.
- Consult with clients and answer their questions and concerns before, during and after a real estate transaction.
- Mediate communications and negotiations between the home seller and purchaser.
- Actively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt home sale.
About Lyon Real Estate
Lyon Real Estate is the leading independent real estate brokerage company in Greater Sacramento. We are proud to be home grown, locally owned and internationally known. Lyon has served the area for over 70 years. The company is a member of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, the largest network of premier locally-branded firms, as well as Leading RE's Luxury Portfolio International program. For more information about Lyon Real Estate, click to GoLyon.com and follow us on Facebook.com/LyonRealEstate.
Lyon agents and employees thrive in a professional, rewarding and growth-oriented environment where excellence is achieved and awarded year after year. It's our reputation for customer service, cutting-edge technology, comprehensive training, giving back to our community and last, but certainly not least, limitless financial rewards that attracts the top performers.
As a broker, we will
- Empower you by tapping into our vast brand and market presence throughout the community.
- Share our supportive workplace culture with you to help you meet your clients' needs.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.