SalaryUSD BASED ON EXPERIENCE BASED ON EXPERIENCE
SourceThe Ascent Services Group
Our client is a global software corporation that makes software products and services for the architecture, engineering, construction, media, education, and entertainment industries. They have an immediate 6+ month contract opportunity for an experienced SAP BOBJ Developer to work with the business stakeholders to design and develop solutions to improve business processes.Notes:
- Position will be 100% remote.
- Candidates must be able to work on a W2 basis; client does not allow C2C
- Pay rate is $60/hr. W2
- Makes adjustments to BOBJ user security to accommodate new system changes or enable or disable functionality.
- Troubleshoot computer desk applications when installing BOBJ tools and come up with fixes developing reporting dashboards based on customer requirements.
- Supporting technology roadmap initiatives in conjunction with key solutions and enterprise architects. Developing and participating in POCs and pilots, as defined by technology roadmaps.
- Minimum of 5 years Business Objects Development, up to and including BOBJ v 4.2.
- Minimum of 5 years of ETL/Informatica Experience
- Minimum of 3 years using Information Design Tool, including Universe setup and modification
- Demonstrated experience writing PL/SQL queries
- Business Objects Administration (architecture, performance tuning, reporting, monitoring, etc.) is a plus
SAP BOBJ Developer
ServiceNow Developer (100% Remote)
Front End Developer