SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
- Knowledge of general business management, facilities management, and office support services.
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in business management preferred, coursework related to the job description, or 2-3 years equivalent experience strongly preferred.
- Solid managerial skills.
- Ability to independently develop and manage resources and programs.
- Knowledge of business planning, goal setting, and budgeting as well as performance evaluations of employees and oversight of contractors.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work effectively with others at all levels.
- Fluency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word