SalaryUSD $100000.00 - $110000.00 per annum 100000.00 - 110000.00 per annum
Experis - A Manpower Company is engaged with one of the technology clients. We are looking to help our client to identify EDI Developer. It's a Full Time Opportunity. Great company to work with Position Summary/Position: Under the direction of the EDI Technical Manager, the EDI Developer III designs, developments and implements all enhancements and new systems as well as oversees analysis and reporting related to Claims, Encounters, Eligibility, Pharmacy and other EDI systems and processes. Required position will report to IT Supervisor or Manager. An EDI Developer III is expected to mentor other members of the team on development standards, best practices, quality and deliverable timeliness. Major Functions (Duties and Responsibilities)
- Design and development of solutions related EDI processes.
- Collaborate with other departments and data stewards to assess and prioritize needs, and assist with developing strategies, plans, policies and procedures related to providing effective EDI solutions.
- Design and implement effective solutions by utilizing best practice approach, making sure that new code is source saved and reviewed prior to implementation.
- Participating in interviews, surveys, brainstorming sessions, storyboarding, prototyping, and use cases.
- Mentor other members of the team on data quality, data completeness, data accuracy, and deliverable timeliness are built into every reporting solution
- Manage and prioritize user requirements to help manage overall project scope
- Discover, explore, analyze and document data from all source and target systems to better understand the total scope of data availability
- Design, develop and implement processes and systems related to Encounters and other EDI processes.
- Identify and communicate issues and risks to management in a timely manner
- Gathers, analyzes requirements and develop processes and reports to meet business requirements
- Six (6) or more years in systems design, development and implementation of complex data driven processes.
- Experience in report writing and analysis.
- Experience in database design, query development, table joins and report development and creation.
- Strong development experience and database capabilities.
- Strong expertise in Microsoft SQL Server, .Net, Database design.
- Strong data analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal/ communication skills.
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills.