SalaryUSD120,000 - USD144,000
Engineer IV, Systems Engineer, Architecture and ModelingCalifornia, Poway, 92064 Poway USA
job summary:We are looking for a Systems Engineer in San Diego!This is a full time position and we are accepting candidates around the US.Candidates must have:
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Experience working with MagicDraw, DOORS, Confluence, Teams and JIRA.
- Familiar with project execution using Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) principles and tools
- A Professional Engineering License, original work(s) published in professional engineering journals, and invited to present one or more original works to an engineering symposium
- Previous experience working with the Department Of Defense
- At least 3 years of experience
- Have a secret clearance or the ability to obtain a secret clearance
- Supports design and development of prototype systems through design, integration and test.
- Provides adaptable support to the systems engineering organization. Responsibilities may include direct program systems engineering support, proposal development, or support to internal development tasks.
- Perform analysis and decomposition of system, segment, subsystem and assembly requirements.
- Development of system requirements, ICDs and test plans/procedures.
- Collaborate with all levels of program and engineering staff on design, integration and test matters and support other teams/disciplines as necessary.
- Collaboratively work with multi-disciplinary teams to support the development of deployment, block definition, internal block definition, and use in a model-based systems engineering environment.
- Support program design and readiness reviews.
- Supports operation of engineering systems and documents any problems.
- Opportunities will arise to support internal development and new business opportunities.
- Devises new approaches to resolve unusual or complex engineering problems.
- Troubleshoot conflicting design/development requirements, difficult coordination requirements, and special material requirements.
- Provides documentation and makes technical presentations as required.
- May represent the organization as the prime technical contact on small contracts or single component projects.
- Interface with customers during program shaping, ConOps development, and requirements derivation activities.
- Provides direction to design or technical staff and may lead a team of moderately experienced professional staff.
- Maintains the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)