Salary$100000.00 - $100000.00 per annum
SourceVolt Services Group
- Operate and maintain all facilities in full compliance with applicable environmental laws, regulations, permits, our corporate policy, and the Environmental Management System.
- Direct and supervise facilities staff to support building maintenance, manufacturing preventive maintenance, EH&S policies, facility safety, and security.
- Responsible for managing the design, planning, construction and maintenance of equipment, machinery, buildings, and other facilities.
- Schedule and maintain records for all preventive maintenance, production equipment facilities, and company vehicles and boats.
- Plans, budgets, and schedules facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor, materials, and other related costs.
- Oversees the coordination of building space allocation and layout, communication services and facility expansion.
- Acts as liaison to public utility, environmental and energy agencies.
- Responsible for initiating and controlling contracts for facility services including building maintenance, construction, janitorial/custodial services, landscape services, etc. across multiple facilities to maximize cost efficiencies.
- Responsible for the development, planning and implementation of environmental, health and safety policies and procedures (chemical safety, ergonomics, illness, and injury prevention and building safety) within the company.
- Plans and implements safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations.
- Coordinates company Emergency Response Team (ERT) and Safety Committee.
- Provides protection for personnel and company property.
- Conducts periodic on-site facility audits to check for compliance with OSHA guidelines.
- Investigates root causes of accidents and prepares reports with the findings and corrective actions.
- Review and facilitate approval of all changes to processes, new products, or new chemicals and compounds that are going to be changed or introduced in the facility using the Environmental Impact Review procedure.
- Prepares and facilitates the safety training program.
- Maintains required reports.
- Stay current on industrial trends, changes to government requirements, and Teledyne policies to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Daily availability to include evenings and weekends when necessary to reach goals and deadlines.
- Intermediate experience using AutoCad, SolidWorks, or other 2-D drafting software
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline and 2-5 years of directly related experience, or equivalent combination of education, experience, and professional training/certifications. Directly related experience includes facilities management in a manufacturing industry, industrial and/or construction industry.
- Experience with supporting EH&S for a publicly traded company.
- Basic Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Experience with MS Office and computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively and influence all levels of employees and management.
- Prefer familiarly with powerboat operations and trailering requirements.
- Possession of or ability to obtain CA Class A Non-Commercial Driver’s license and Safe Boating Operator certification.
- Experience with facility security (SCIF/FSO) preferred.
- Strong leadership, communication, organization, presentation, and project management skills.