Salary$125000.00 - $125000.00 per annum
SourceVolt Services Group
- Defines, develops, and delivers novel solutions to a broad range of problems that
- include advanced modeling techniques such as:
- o Transducer Design / Modeling / Analysis
- o Coordination of transducer prototype manufacturing including some hands-on assembly /modification
- o Transducer integration and system level validation and testing to specifications
- o Acoustic, mechanical, and electrical design
- o Material selection and testing
- o Design of experiments (DOE)
- o Design for manufacturing (DFM)
- Collaborates with other colleagues to identify critical challenges and provide innovative solutions.
- Completes research documentation and technical procedures for assigned projects.
- Provides inputs for documentation of new or existing programs.
- Briefs others on deliverables, status and progress.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, and charts.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and production issues.
- Fosters team interaction and ensures smooth execution of programs involving multiple members and partners.
- Proposes concepts for improvements to existing projects.
- Evaluates and identifies new technologies for implementation; improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommends changes in policies and procedures.
- Daily availability to include evenings and weekends when necessary to reach goals and deadlines.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Project Management - Communicates changes and progress.
- Technical Skills - Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively.
- Teamwork - Gives and welcomes feedback; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Works with integrity and ethics; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Supports organization's goals and values.
- Judgment - Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Motivation - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Initiative - Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work.