SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Description SAIC is looking for aSoftware Engineer to augments an integrated team supporting the design,Design, develop, and maintain code that implements next-generation mission planning, execution, and debriefing software. Design and implement software for quality, robustness, and scale. Collaborate with Human-Factors Engineering for User Interface design. Participate in Continuous Integration setups. Prepare application containers for deployment" This position will be located in our Point Mugu, CA location. Qualifications Education and experience
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more of experience; Masters and three (3) years of experience; years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Must have experience and be familar with most of the following:
- Operating Systems: Windows10, Windows8, Linux, UNIX
- Development IDEs: Visual Studio Code, Microsoft Visual Studio2019, IntelliJ
- Code management: Git, Team Foundation Server, Clear Case, Visual Source Safe
- Database Software: PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SQL, Access, ADO.NET
- Microservices: REST, Spring Framework, Docker, Postman
- Process management: SharePoint, Process Max, Confluence
- Design Documents: Rational Rose, Word
- Must have an active Secret level Clearance.