SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- NetSuite finance ( very strong in OTC order to cash)
- 7 years of demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst supporting Finance organization
- Extensive business process knowledge, configuration and hands on experience (minimum of 5 years) with Order to Cash (Revenue Management, Receivables, Invoicing)
- 5+ years' hands-on Financials experience in at least one of key ERPs like NetSuite (Preferred), Workday, Oracle Cloud, PeopleSoft etc.
- General knowledge and understanding of Finance processes (like Procure to Pay, Record to Report), procedures and policies in order to translate business requirements into system.
- Experience handling cross-functional projects with applications like Salesforce, banks (AR lockbox), Tax systems (like One Source, Avalara) etc
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication, and facilitation skills
- Self-motivation, proactive and willingness to learn with a strong sense of accountability and a proven track record of delivering results
- Must work well under pressure, be sensitive to deadlines, be able to interact in a team environment, be able to adapt quickly to change, deep attention to details and possess excellent analytical, problem solving and customer service skills
- Must be able to troubleshoot, resolve and communicate solutions for system issues to the business.
- Experience in business requirements gathering, process analysis and design, gap analysis, functional design