SalaryUSD Negotiable Negotiable
VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Job Title: IAM Consultant Duration: Contract Location: Bay Area, CA (Remote Until COVID) Job Description: The Contingent Access & Identity Management (AIM) Access Analyst is responsible for interfacing with Project Management, engineering, business unit and vendor staff to ensure applications are onboarding and de-boarded in accordance with Bank policies and standards. This includes role and user account creation/deletion, segregation of duties analysis and production support documentation. Analyzes and troubleshoots access-related issues and proactively updates procedure/process documentation and suggests and implements process improvements.
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years' experience in Identity and Access Management.
- CISSP certification preferred.
- Experience with Active Directory and the user administration functions of a wide variety of multi-user financial services applications.
- Understanding of audit and compliance requirements applicable to the financial industry.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels.
- Consistently provides extraordinary customer service.
Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll FUNCTIONAL Consultant