SalaryUSD BASED ON EXPERIENCE BASED ON EXPERIENCE
SourceThe Ascent Services Group
Our client has an exciting opening for a Sr. Oracle Endeca Engineer to join their team. If you're interested, please send an updated resume. Title: Sr. Oracle Endeca Engineer Location: REMOTE/PART-TIME (20 hrs/week) Type: 6 months contract with potential extensions This position involves supporting the clients production instances, with responsibility for independentlyresearching, troubleshooting and resolving application issues within the Endeca family of products. Heavy Endeca Information Discovery Analystics skills are necessary. The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated and able to dig into all aspects of the Endeca architecture, and have deep experience in multiple versions of the product. Essential Duties & ResponsibilitiesOur team is searching for a subject matter expert to help us in provisioning exceptional remote-based support for mission-critical Endeca applications. We have current need for an expert in the area of Endeca Information Discovery Analytics. The right expert would be able to:
- Solve complex customer issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of Endeca applications functionality and technology.
- Work closely with support engineers or customers to understand the issue and drive it to resolution in a timely fashion.
- Provide remote-based support for Endeca applications.
- Create scripts to identify data issues, and provide the client with strategies to resolve those issues.
- Collaborate with team members in a virtual team environment to extend field experience to different client situations.
- Minimum of 10 years with Endeca products
- Experience working with technical teams to solve complex issues
- Worked remotely in a virtual environment