SalaryUSD $35.00 - 37.50 per hour 35.00 - 37.50 per hour
SourceRandstad Corporate Services
job summary:Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented and accomplished BI Data Analyst for our Fintech client's Analytics team! We are looking for someone with a background in SQL and has hands-on experience with various BI tools, preferably microstrategy. This is a great opportunity to work with cloud-based technologies and assist in build and deployment of self-service analytics across business units location: Pasadena, Californiajob type: Contractsalary: $35.00 - 37.50 per hourwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Engage with various teams to understand data requirements and uses.
- Understand data sourcing and delivery designs and how those support data lineage and veracity.
- Review data model, metadata, for data sourcing and governance, applying quality management.
- Work with data partners to gain the required governance insights.
- Complete in-depth data analysis and contribute to strategic efforts.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the data needs for project deliveries, scope, acceptance, installation, and deployment.
- Design and develop dashboards and reports to visualize analysis results using BI tools like Microstrategy.
- Contribute to the design, development, and completion of project deliverables.
- Experience with data governance and data quality.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Data Analysis (3 years of experience is required)
- Business Intelligence (2 years of experience is required)
- SQL (3 years of experience is required)
- SAS (2 years of experience is required)