SalaryUSD $57 - $58 per hour 57 - 58 per hour
SourceVolt Services Group
- Responsible for providing technical support in the creation and the development of new medical device products.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Policies and procedures.
- Identifies and initiates programs which result in innovative application of existing or new products or technologies.
- Conduct experiments and/or develop strategies for consideration that extend beyond known scientific and engineering precedents.
- In order to enhance professional knowledge, the Advisor will review technical documents/publications, attend professional meetings, and interface with suppliers/vendors.
- As the organization's technical expert, the advisor will provide advice, assistance and direction to project teams and management, when required to assist with problem recognition, review, and resolution.
- Serves as an advisor on technical acquisitions and new technology development teams.
- Mentors other employees when appropriate.
- Provides periodic communication updates to management on future business direction and problem resolution.
- Publishes scientific papers in professional journals contributing to the advancement of science.
- Researches, develops, designs, and evaluates mechanical and electro-mechanical materials, components, assemblies, processes and/or equipment.
- Conducts feasibility studies to verify capability and functionality.
- Bachelor's degree plus 12+ years of related work experience with a complete understanding of specified functional area, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- Experience in the Medical Devices industry.
Senior Software Engineer, Android
Direct Client Position - Database Migration Engineer- Fulltime / Contract-to-Hire /Palo Alto, CA / Jersey City, NJ.
Senior Java Engineer
Sr. DevOps Engineer
Direct Client - Sr. Full Stack(AWS, React) Software Engineer