SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Please review the job details below.Maxar is currently seeking an Advanced Engineering Technician who would like to make an immediate impact. In this role, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Support performance verification for flight hardware for Power & Controls Sub-Systems, RF Systems, and Spacecraft Systems
- Perform complex electrical, mechanical and environmental set-ups.
- Perform spacecraft and antenna instrumentation
- Perform electromagnetic compatibility (EMC/EMI) verification
- Support off-site shock verification
- Perform in-process quality inspections during integrated set-ups and performance verification sequences
- Operate thermal vacuum chambers while performing electrical verification of hardware
- Perform complex electrical set-ups, quality inspections, and product performance verification during flight unit level vibration
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs on thermal vacuum chambers for flight hardware.
- May operate vibration equipment.
- Will train peers, and may be asked provide leadership as required.
- Perform load verification on RF or other systems
- Use microscopes, lab equipment, drawings, schematics, and bill of materials (BOM) to verify manufacturing
- Operate vibration equipment, while contributing value to the electrical set-up and verification
- Program and operate Manufacturing Defect Analysis System. Interprets results, troubleshoots and recommends remedies.
- Collaborates with Design and Test Engineers to perform troubleshooting. Assist in determining problem resolutions.
- or permanent resident
- Associate's degree, Electronics Technician Certificate, or completion of Military Electronics training. 2 additional years of experience may be substituted for a degree.
- 4 years of electronics experience
- MS office
- Ability to use small hand tools for measuring and testing electronics devices
- BSEE degree
- Navy Nuclear ET or EM
Sr. Technical/Engineering Recruiter