Job typeEmployee's choice
Executive Event Services is looking to hire event staff and security guards to work PGA Tour events, music events, conventions, fairs, surf events, marathons, and more.
Base Compensation for “Event Staff" (without a guard card) is $16.00.
Base Compensation for “Security Guards" (with a guard card) is $17.50.
Site Specific Rates Often will range from $18.50 - $23.50
Our culture encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Allow appropriate entry into each venue: Check and/or scan tickets, verify wristbands and credentials.
- Direct patron traffic coming in and out of the venue.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the policies, procedures and regulations of different venues, facilities, and events.
- Initiate genuine, friendly, and personal greetings to venue guests.
- Provide guests with helpful directions and/or suggestions that will enhance their entertainment experience.
- Operating magnetometers, wanding of patrons, and searching of patrons bags.
Must be 18 years of age or older
- Be professional, articulate, and able to use good judgment
- May be asked to work overtime
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required
- Lift 25 lbs.
- Speak English
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
I look forward to adding you to our EES team.
1. What do you like to do in your free time?
2. What affects your availability?
3. How many miles would you prefer to travel to a job?
4. What days/hours are you available?
5. How would you define customer service?
6. When are you able to start?
7. Do you have a valid driver’s license?
8. Do you own a vehicle?
9. Do you have a guard card?
10. Do you have any misdemeanor or felony convictions?
11. What is your cell phone number?
CHECK US OUT AROUND THE WEB
Wedding & Event Venue Manager
Security Alarm Entry Level Fire Inspector/Preventative Maintenance