SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Job Description- We are looking for talented software developers to join us in creating cutting edge software products. You will be part of an agile team with the responsibility to produce engaging and innovative products for physicians and patients. You will get exposure to a wide variety of technologies and tools. You will make highly visible and dramatic impact to our customers and will be continually challenged.As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be reporting to the Director of Software Engineering and you will be responsible for development of Altais Health's physician centered software solutions. You are primarily responsible for development of functioning code in both browser and server environments.Role & Responsibilities
- Work in a collaborative, team-centric environment utilizing agile principles
- Build software solutions where the problem is often ill-defined.
- Lead an agile team by example. Mentor fellow engineers, establish leading practices, enforce quality, and take ownership of the codebase.
- Follow leading DevOps cloud practices such as continuous delivery, automation, infrastructure as code, containerization and orchestration.
- Explore new technologies and techniques to continuously delivery innovation to customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related fields or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of directly related professional experience and possesses deep technical abilities in full stack technologies.
- Strong communication skills and team ethic. Provide technical leadership to team members.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities. An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: Java, Groovy-on-Grails, Python, GoLang, SQL. Object oriented design knowledge. Containerization with Docker a plus.
- Experience developing service or micro-service-based applications.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with cloud development and deployment.
- Experience with automated testing and test-driven development. Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD), and other DevOps processes is a plus.