SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceMantek Solutions Inc
#6416 W2 Only Remote only until Covid is resolved. Seeking an ETL Data Engineer in the Newport Beach, CA area for a contract position. Please note: If hired for this position, it requires the successful completion of a background check, drug screening, education, and employment verifications. Description: ETL Data Engineer is responsible for design, develop, deliver and support ETL solutions using PySpark and SQL.
- Work as part of a team to support business analytics for growing online consumer subscription service.
- Acquire understanding on existing data, perform analysis and provide ETL solutions
- Develop and troubleshoot PySpark jobs in AWS environment
- Support and enhance existing ETL jobs in SQL
- Participate in requirement gathering, solution design and implementation of data warehouse and reporting projects.
- Work with Engineering teams to explore and understand new data being introduced to front end application
- Create and maintain ETL specifications and process documentations to produce the required data deliverables
- Troubleshoot and resolve data, system, and performance issues.
- Minimum 4 year experience in BI development and support
- 4 years of experience with data warehouse concepts and methodologies
- Expertise in SQL and Python scripting
- Experience with business intelligence or reporting tools (preferably Tableau and Alteryx)
- Experience with AWS environment will be a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter, detail and quality oriented and able to work independently
- Education: BS degree or higher in MIS or engineering fields
Security Engineer I