SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
Cloud Backend Engineer with Java & GoLang ExperienceCalifornia, Newark, 94560 Newark USA
Position: Cloud Backend EngineerLocation: Newark, CADuration: Long Term ContractDesired Years of Experience: Minimum 10+ YearsJob Description:Responsibilities
- Design and develop the Microservices and/or Service-Oriented Architecture in AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
- Need understanding of front-end technologies.
- Be responsible for understanding the current processes.
- Build features, tools, and services using Golang.
- Communicate Services related concepts to technical and non-technical teams.
- Provide mentorship to junior team members and must be a good team player.
- Minimum 10+ years of overall experience in which 5+ years of experience working in developing Microservices in AWS Cloud.
- Experienced GoLang and Java developer.
- Expert with MongoDB and good understanding of Database Design.
- Proficient with Git.
- Expertise in software and infrastructure design in cloud.
- Experience in a fast-moving startup environment.
- Understanding of containers with services like Docker.
- Develop and deploy microservices with Kubernetes.
- Having good understanding of front end.
- Experience with AWS Cloud deployment.
- Experience in Agile development environment.