SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Program Manager with our client in the SEO industry in their Mountain View location. This is a 9 month + contract position. Summary: As a project manager in this role, you will support and directly oversee aspects of a risk-assessment & business continuity planning (BCP) initiative. Responsibilities:
- Supporting related data requests from internal stakeholders, as well as conducting data analysis so as to define steps enabling automation of response to future risk and BCP related data requests.
- You will work with a team of risk management SMEs to provide project oversight, documentation, and cadenced updates.
- This role requires engagement with other project managers and stakeholders across the organization.
- There will be continuous opportunities and efforts to work with the internal Risk and Access Management team as the oversight provided for this project will enable technical implementation and automation of risk management processes.
- You are a self-starter with ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives at the same time.
- You will need to adapt to changing priorities and still deliver outcomes while addressing project challenges.
- Data analysis
- Project oversight & documentation
- Interaction with other project managers and stakeholders across the organization
- BA/BS degree.
- In lieu of degree, 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with SQL or similar tools for data analysis.
- Experience in Project Management on technical cross-functional projects.
- Analytical/Data-driven decision maker who uses information to derive insights and share progress against goals
- Experience creating and optimizing processes to drive efficiency and scale.
- Excellent written, verbal, and executive communications skills
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
- Risk management experience (Business Continuity Planning, Information Security, Data Privacy)