Salary$0 - $140,000 per year
- We create new products and services that make your domestic life more pleasant, harmonious and fulfilling;
- We bring you solutions that meet your existing needs and anticipating your personal desires and aspirations.
- Provide consumers with products that contribute to their better living
- 90% work from Home (This is a REMOTE role but must be local to Southern California for office meetings/requirements once or twice per month)
- Competitive salary
- Massive bonus potential
- Excellent Benefits (9% 401k match)
- Growth potential
- Analyze business problems and issues using data.
- Create and build the user experience (Qlik, Power BI, Google Analytics).
- Track and monitor KPIs for various departments.
- Perform analytical deep dives to provide actionable insights to decision-makers.
- Continually evolve the best practices to meet current and future business intelligence needs.
- Maintain data integrity and assist in training business users in our data management policies.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve errors and assist other team members or business partners with related master data issues.
- Serve as liaison between the business, technology teams, and support teams.
- Undertake various projects as directed.
- Demonstrate self-confidence while showing respect and support to others.
- Independently develop and nurture strong and appropriate relationships with business and technical partners as well as the customer to advance system efficiency and overall IT perception and support.
IT Support Analyst
Senior Cloud Security Engineer
Senior Structural Design Engineer
Business Leaders - Own a Franchise