SalaryUSD $DOE DOE
SourceAppLab Systems Inc
Hi, Please go through the below mentioned job description and get back to me on 669.241.3655// 732.810.1360 Only W2 or 1099. Job Title : Network Security Engineer Location: Milpitas, CA OR low cost area where Cisco offices are available Duration: 6+ Months Client: Cisco Total Positions : 5 Job description
- Minimum 4-year experience working as Support Engineer/ Sr. Support Engineer supporting networking or web security products.
- Experience with operating systems such as Linux, Unix, and Free BSD.
- Experience troubleshooting network issues and familiarity with the necessary tools. (Ping, Trace route, MTR etc)
- Expert knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS etc
- Working knowledge of Apache and IIS Web Server administration
- Working Knowledge of networking and security products and enterprise Network Infrastructure.
- Provide second line phone/email consultation to independently debug complex security/network problems.
- Interface with Engineering and assist the customer with testing or troubleshooting.
- Reproduce customer issues to verify problems and provide feedback to Engineering and Operations teams
- Create entries in our technical support on-line database to accurately document any incident resolution that is not found in our knowledge base.
- Assist in developing on-going training programs for the department.
- Ability to mentor other engineers on advanced troubleshooting, debugging and case management skills.
- Understand the product direction and customer use-cases and provide input on product & code changes through all points of the product cycle.
- Other duties as assigned