Job typeFull Time
SourceIntero Real Estate Services
Do you love the excitement and changeable atmosphere of real estate? We are rapidly growing and looking to hire Real Estate Agents to join us and add value to our business. We are considering experienced professionals with a proven track record, but we are also looking for new talent. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and we want to work with professionals like us who enjoy our work because we have a genuine passion for our industry.
The ideal candidate will have a couple years of experience in the real estate field and will also have an active real estate license, or be in the process of getting a license. More importantly we are looking for leaders that share our entrepreneurial spirit and a sincere desire to build their personal brand.
Compensation for Real Estate Agents is commission-based. This means that the more property you buy and sell, the more income you will earn. Real estate is booming right now, so this is a great time to get involved in this industry. Agents who excel can make over $100,000 a year.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
As an Experienced Real Estate Agent, you will
- Work closely with clients to identify properties that meet their criteria
- Cultivate rapport with potential buyers and assist with their home buying needs
- Create and distribute marketing materials that advertise your real estate sales services in your community
- Market your real estate agent services to the local community
- Advocate for clients during sales negotiations
- Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to those who are not
- Follow up with clients after their transaction
- Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of clients
As a broker, we will
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real estate agent
- Equip you with training and support for best practices within our local real estate market
- Provide you with the flexibility to plan your own schedule so you can have a healthy work/life balance
- Offer you a competitive commission rate
About Intero Real Estate
Founded in 2002, Intero Real Estate Services, Inc. has quickly become one of the premier real estate brands in the United States. In 2004, Intero Franchise Services Inc. began franchising and currently is operating in many of the western states. In 2009, Intero International Franchise Services, LLC embarked on developing territories in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and the Americas. The companies are private and headquartered in California's Silicon Valley.
At Intero, we believe that in order to insure a healthy bottom line, a real estate company must embrace the needs of the people it serves as well as the community in which it resides. We meet our agents' needs with diligent training, education and support including life coaching and health and fitness programs for our agents. We are active in our community and hold tightly to our principles of trust, respect, integrity and innovation.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Lic
Real Estate Agent Set Your Own Schedule
Real Estate Agent (Considering Real Estate for the First Time)
Real Estate Outside Sales Professional
Licensed Medicare Insurance Agent - 100% Autonomy, Work Whenever, Free Leads
Licensed Medicare Insurance Agent - Free Leads, Work from Home
Licensed Medicare Insurance Agent - Work from home, Great Sales Opportunity
Armed Residential Security Team Agent