SalaryUSD BASED ON EXPERIENCE BASED ON EXPERIENCE
SourceGenuent Global, LLC
Job Description: Cyber Security Specialist - Full Time Direct Hire - Marina Del Rey, CAGenuent is hiring a Cyber Security Specialist for our direct client in Marina Del Rey, CA. Qualified candidate should send their resume (Word format) to Tallin Muskat at Cyber Security Specialist- Marina Del Rey, CADirect Hire This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company that was recently named one of Fast Company's 50 'World's Most Innovative Companies'. Our client is expanding their Cyber Defense technical team, that will provide the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the rapidly evolving cyber security industry. You do not need any prior knowledge, just a notable enthusiasm and willingness to learn. It is open to entry level, and those with 1 to 3 years of experience.The Cyber Technology Specialist (CT) role is a customer focused role. CTs provide technical and cyber defense expertise in pre-sale and post-sales accounts, working together with our Cyber Account Managers. During the pre-sale cycle, the CT will architect and deliver Proof of Values (POVs). After the sale, the CT will architect full deployments, and ensure customer success, actively contributing to the real-time defense and hardening of a customer's key assets. CTs also liaise directly with the cyber analyst team, for knowledge sharing and response action.Responsibilities
- Act as a technical point of contact between clients, partners, and each business unit within the company.
- Being accountable for the delivery of Proof of Value engagement from end to end.
- Present Threat Intelligence Reports and advise accordingly to variety of audiences from technical audience to C-level executives.
- Be the trusted adviser and technical authority to the customer for architecture and integration decisions.
- Provide feedback and technical reporting on accounts to management.
- Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures.
- Act as a technical touch point between clients and partners.
- National and international travel will be required (up to 70%)
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a scientific, technical or engineering discipline, with a 2:1 or above (UK) or GPA of 3.5 or above (US)
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience and proven ability to work autonomously and in a team in an innovative and fast-paced environment whilst delivering to deadlines
- Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation and self-development in the cyber security field
- Experience with customer-facing activities (pre-/post-sales), as well as security and network consulting, is desirable but not essential
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience, in either a networking or security discipline, is desirable but not essential
- Experience communicating with both technical and senior management is desirable but not essential Practical experience with network and security devices/systems, e.g. Cisco, Juniper, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, SIEM, is also desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the TCP/IP, and common networking protocols, is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of common cyber security vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques is desirable but not essential