SalaryUSD TBD TBD
An innovative health and bio-technology company that uses an evidence-based B2B2C technology infrastructure with an emphasis on precision medicine has seen incredible growth and is looking to continue building out their team. Their adaptive platform for personalized engagement enables longitudinal data collection, engagement, and insights. Their goal is to create more personalized and holistic approaches to population research and therapeutic interventions. They produce data-driven solutions that prevent, monitor, and diagnose various diseases. Right now, they are looking for a Mid level Software Engineer to join their team by helping them build out new and existing platforms while continuously working with the latest and greatest. Ideally the candidate should be skilled using Java, Spring, Rest API, and AWS. This is a fantastic role for any candidate who wants to work in a balanced team, learning from senior engineers and expanding their skill set. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with competitive compensation and benefits. Required Skills & Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree / practical experience
- 2+ years of design and development of highly scalable web-based Java applications.
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Microservices exposure
- Experience with Hibernate/SQL.
- MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with large scale enterprise server-based deployments (Kafka/Zookeper/Hadoop).
- Around 130k/year (or more depending on experience)
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Super Competitive Healthcare Benefits
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexible Schedule
Sr. Software Engineer Java, Ruby, Python
Mid Java Engineer / Microservices / SpringBoot / Kafka / Financial Services
Java Software Engineer II / Spring Framework / Microservices