SalaryUSD $100,000 - $130,000 per year 100000 - 130000 per year
Series C Start-Up! (REMOTE) Project Management opportunityThis Jobot Job is hosted by: David DeCristofaroAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in Los Angeles, CA and founded in 2012 by a team of proven entrepreneurs in the industry, we are a fast-growing startup that is revolutionizing the mobile gambling space in the United States! We are the 1st in the Industry to have legalized mobile gambling in the United States. With over 3 dozen issued patents, we are one of the most well-funded startups in Los Angeles, in one of the largest entertainment segments on the planet, in gambling.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Coordinate, schedule and facilitate new product releases for assigned technical projects including release planning, daily standup, project reviews and retrospective meetings
- Handles oversight and coordination of project timelines, tasks, milestones and deliverables, including prioritizing and managing deadlines and project expectations
- Track and manage inter-project/team dependencies, and managing risks and remove impediments as necessary
- Manage Release Cards, Jira Tickets, and project backlogs
- Project managing the implementation and release of new features through all stages from requirement gathering to launch
- Familiarity with quality assurance (QA) function and developing and executing quality test plans
- 2-3 years of hands on experience of managing technical projects following formal methodologies interfacing with the product development and engineering teams
- 2-3 years of experience using JIRA/Confluence, Microsoft Excel, Project, & PowerPoint
- Experience working with engineering teams to forecast development timelines and manage development workflows
- PMP certification preferred