Salary$65k - 85k
Customer Service and sales experience wanted Remote WorkCalifornia, Los angeles, 90001 Los angeles USA
If you are interested in working with an amazing team, with full training from the ground up, weekly pay, and flexible hours; with the ability to work from home, read below.
- Weekly pay + possible weekly bonuses!
- Energetic, positive, supportive team environment
- Career growth and merit-based advancement system
- Structured training and leadership program
- Full training from the ground up - Previous experience preferred but not required
- Company events and trips!
Our ideal candidate is a person who is flexible, adaptable and trainable. A person that is looking for a long-term career fit and wants to get their foot in the door with a company to grow is important to us.
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening and help keep both internal and customer-facing support documentation up-to-date.
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively while actively providing recommendations for continuous product and process improvement.
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive and handle open customer issues and raise when appropriate to ensure timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution.
- Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries
- Assist existing clients through phone and/or in person about account management, billing issues, content and basic product application while building scalable customer-facing resources for common questions and issues.
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies to work for in America
- Fortune 500 Company
- Has served working families and been in business since 1951
- Has been respected and appreciated by more than 20,000 different groups, representing members of labor unions, credit unions, associations, fraternal organizations, sporting groups, licensed professionals, and nonprofit organizations
If you feel that you would be a great fit for our company and team, apply now!
We will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
We are currently placed on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for in America and 2nd in overall customer service due to our culture, ethics, and career opportunities.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Our reps average yearly income is between $65k-$80k based on commission, with an average of $25k increase per year after. We highly value work ethic and a team player mentality, as we all work together to succeed. Our longstanding parent company is Globe Life.
Customer Service/Sales/Admin Associate
Remote-Life Insurance Sales Hiring Event (Nationwide)
Wanted Sales Representatives
Remote Life Ins Sales, High Commission, Part/Full Time, 1st/2nd Income