SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Information Security Engineer / Space Exploration / $140KCalifornia, Los angeles, 90001 Los angeles USA
This company was founded in 2002 to revolutionize space technology. They are actively developing technologies with the ultimate goal of enabling human life of Mars. They are looking for an information security engineer to join the Information Security Engineering team to help drive and protect their mission. This role will partner with various application development and customer groups across SpaceX to ensure that the technologies and systems we build in-house or purchase and deploy in-house are designed and maintained in a secure way that minimizes risk. Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience with Security work
- Experience with a programming or scripting language such as Python or PowerShell
- Experience identifying and evaluating risk and implementing technology and process solutions that mitigate those risks
- Experience building and maintaining scripts
- Strong familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes and source control technologies.
- Experience building automation between tools and systems.
- Experience performing analytics against aggregated log data, and building configurations to parse and handle log data from systems and tools.
- Familiarity with enterprise security controls and security best practices for Windows, Linux, and Mac systems.
- Familiarity with cloud security services, concepts, and best practices.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit