SalaryUSD $140000 - $141000 per annum 140000 - 141000 per annum
- Be proficient in the NetSuite product
- Serve as the main point of contact for business functions and be the first line of support for any client questions or issues
- Schedule meetings with business functions to gather information for project implementation.
- Interpret business documents and develop use cases for our development team
- Acquire requirement sign-offs from business functions
- Assure that any change in requirements are authorised and documented
- Approve key designs and propose solution designs and implementations
- Carry out user acceptance testing to ensure the built product matches requirements
- Experience with NetSuite ERP
- Experience with Agile methodologies, requirements gathering, user stories, defining business value, and working alongside developers and architects
- Solid analytic and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view
- Must be able to troubleshoot, resolve and communicate solutions for system issues to the business.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills - both technical and non-technical
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication, and facilitation skills. Self-motivation, proactive and willingness to learn with a strong sense of accountability and a proven track record of delivering results
- Excellent analytic skills and the ability to adapt and thrive in a high-growth, fast-moving organisation.