Salary$100,000 - $120,000 per year
Come design our future and work for one of the most familiar internet service providers out there! We are 5 start app with a household name that is going through an exciting rebranding.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mark C. JohnsonAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles, CA we are a proven and established leader in the Internet Services industry. With over 50 million registered users and billions of unique face-to-face connections throughout our history, we put an emphasis on our technology, our people, and in turn our customer service.If you are looking to stay on the cutting edge of technology and have a background in building Android applications, then please read onWhy join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- 100% remote and telecommuting option
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- You're able to synthesize complex UX problems and deliver highly refined UI design solutions.
- You're never satisfied with the first idea, and work iteratively on concepts, prototypes, and detailed UI
- You understand that a given design solution may work well on mobile web but not within native apps, and
- Communication - You are a clear, succinct and precise communicator (verbal and written) in 1:1
- Critical thinking - You understand how to use (and not use) data to inform your decision-making. You can
- Cultural fit - Your positive mindset energizes an organization. You attack thorny problems and demonstrate
- Design highly refined, consumer-centric UI solutions based upon product strategy and customer insights.
- Effectively communicate your ideas and design rationale, both verbally and visually.
- Apply industry knowledge, user-insights, data and analytics, and best practices to inform design decisions.
- Obsess on the details and getting it right.
- Experience designing across multiple screen types (Desktop, Mobile Web, native apps, etc.)
- A self-starter who craves a fast-paced, high-integrity, low hand-holding environment (you'll always be
- A natural collaborator who feels at home within interdisciplinary teams tasked with creating great products.
- Inspire customers and teammates by consistently raising the design bar.
- Expert level knowledge of design software and prototyping tools.
- Fluency in graphic design, typography, and photography.
- BFA/BA in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, a related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- 2-3 years experience in consumer-centric Product UI Design
Sr. Product Designer
Mid/Sr. Product Designer