Salary$110000 - $140000 per annum
SourceNigel Frank International
- Working alongside the functional team and the Solution Architect to streamline and optimize the user requirements, design solutions based on strict rules of AX coding procedures.
- Present technical specifications, documentation, diagrams, and flow charts.
- Optimize the code via builds and deployment procedures to elevate efficiency to pass up for approval.
- Test all unique customization before passing along to higher stages and forwarding to quality assurance.
- Identify problems, supply solutions, determine If corrections are the most efficient options.
- Follow strict company guidelines and procedures, maintaining structural steps in rollout of all adjustments and implementations.
- Flexible with work hours, determined by the urgent current need.
- Commit to total ownership of projects, deadlines, and requirements.
- Minimum 5 years prior experience with software development, configuration, and system maintenance.
- Highly proficient in Dynamics AX/D365 F&O development and customization, X , and AIF
- Advanced knowledge of C# and oriented programming technologies
- Good understanding of AX Architecture(layers, models, tiers, etc)
- Ability to troubleshoot existing and create new reports using SSRS
- Exposure to .NET programming
- Authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship
- Fantastic starting base salary
- 401K/Full health benefits
- Amazing Incentives
Dynamics AX Developer - Los Angeles - Remote - 150K