SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Title: NOC Technician Location: Los Angeles, CA Duration: 12 months+ Compensation: Up to $52.00 hourly Work Requirements: , Holders or Authorized to Work in the US Overview: TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a NOC Technician. Qualifications:
- 2 years of NOC Technician or equivalent role (Analyst, Sys Admin, Live Operations, Net Admin, etc)
- Detailed experience with the following:
- Monitoring solutions eg: NewRelic, Nagios, Elastic Search, Grafana
- Diagnostic tools eg: BigPanda
- ITIL-based Ticketing systems eg: ServiceNow, JIRA
- Exposure to Linux systems implementations
- Understanding of the core concepts of operating systems, networking, software life cycles
- Understanding the basics around databases, sql vs no-sql, etc
- Some practice with basic scripting
- Desired Qualifications:
- Scripting/programming proficiency is highly desired
- AWS proficiency
- Experience working on deployments in a live environment is a plus
- Multiple language proficiency is a plus, especially Mandarin
- You will be the first responder, triage agent, incident commander, or fixer for anything from server, network, and other infrastructure related problems, to in-game issues, internal incidents, and more.
- You will be comfortable multitasking to reactively address issues affecting players and service.
- You will communicate emergent issues both internally and with players globally.
- You will handle technical and process improvement projects across a wide array of subjects.
- You are a proactive problem solver, who does not need a great deal of direction to follow up and ensure player pain and team pain is being resolved.
Desktop Support Technician I
Service Technician - HillCreste