SalaryUSD $95000 - $140000.00 per annum 95000 - 140000.00 per annum
SourceVolt Services Group
As a ServiceNow Business Process Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- the review, analysis and evaluation processes, systems, and user needs for planned projects based on the business plan of the department.
- you are involved in the development of business cases, facilitation of analysis workshops, the selection of the most effective solution and the definition and management of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure enterprise operational and IT deliverables meet the requirements of the enterprise.
- you will utilize Agile and SDLC methodologies to manage all work on the ServiceNow platform, while accomplishing these.
- Partnering with business users to gather all requirements to formulate business specifications and translating those into business functionality.
- Documenting workflows and results of business analysis and obtaining requirement sign-offs stakeholders.
- Assisting the development team in translating application functionality into application architecture and the technical requirements.
- Designing and executing test plans and test script to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly.
- Applying knowledge of system capacity to determine feasibility of projects.
- Conducting meetings on all levels of management for purposes of presentations, reviews, approvals of recommendations, etc.
- Conducting training sessions to implement new or improved systems and procedures.
- Recognizing and identifying potential areas where existing business services policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, and making recommendations in these areas.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of leading ITSM processes, methodologies, and frameworks.
- Demonstrating implementing ITIL-based processes using ServiceNow or similar ITSM platforms.
- Performing technical writing in multiple formats, including end-user documentation, operations guides, technical reports, and technical process flows, which promote and enable activity planning and risk reduction, ensure compliance, and simplify access to information.
- Assessing the criticality of problems and prioritizing accordingly.
- Presenting ideas and solutions in non-technical, business-friendly terms.
- Performing Business Requirements gathering, data validation & data mapping review, Business Process flow, Business Process Modeling.
- Conducting GAP analysis and demonstrating understanding of the AS-IS and TO-BE business processes.
- Attending requirements review and validation sessions as required.
- A Bachelor’s degree is desired. 6 years of relevant experience may be considered instead of a degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of technology support experience and 5 years of analyst experience on the ServiceNow platform is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of agile/scrum experience is required.
- ITIL Foundation certification required, and PMP certifications and ServiceNow certifications are a plus but not required.
- effective and positive presentation skills when training and mentoring staff,
- the ability to learn new applications and concepts quickly in order to test and support these applications in ServiceNow, and the ability to think logically and analytically in order to diagnose problems and bring about rapid resolutions.
- The ideal candidate will have strong presentation skills and intermediate level competency with Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- The candidate should also be adept with different software development methods (SDLC) like Water Fall and Agile (SCRUM) Method, and display an understanding of cloud service providers, standard infrastructure and application product offerings and customer support.