SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
SourceMotion Picture Industry Pension and Health Plans
The Temporary Project Manager performs project planning, oversight, facilitation, and escalation of project issues, project execution leadership, and support of project staff. The individual will help ensure the project meets deadlines; accurately document and report project status; oversee all aspects of a project to ensure it is completed on-time and within budget; have overall responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside vendors, and contractual deliverables.Candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume and salary requirements. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in software/IT project management.
- 5+ years progressive experience in managing software development, packaged application implementation, or infrastructure projects.
- PMP, CBAP, PMI-PBA, SCRUM master, and other relevant certifications are preferred.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Project, Planview PPM, or equivalent tools.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Project 2016 or equivalent tool.
- Previous experience managing/controlling project budgets greater than $1M.
- Strong understanding of different software development methodologies and their appropriate applications (RUP, Agile, Waterfall, etc.).
- Proven experience leading and managing project teams with 10 or more members.
- Stakeholder management skills with proven ability to work with C-Level sponsors.
- Strong analytical, leadership, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in Health Insurance Claims processing and/or Pension processing preferred.
- Experience managing the identification of testing scenarios and documentation of test cases, executing tests, and UAT.
- Prior experience in team mentoring and coaching for business analysis and project execution.
- Excellent attendance and reliability, with the ability to work overtime/extended hours as required.
- Initiate, plan execute, monitor, control, and close software development, packaged application implementation, infrastructure projects, or other IT related projects.
- Construct and manage project schedules, scope, and budget.
- Lead a cross-functional team consisting of Software Dev, QA, Business SME's, etc.
- Present project status to PMO and to project constituents.
- Work with key stakeholders to manage project priorities, resources, and objectives.
- Be responsible for initiating project kickoffs, partnering with various departments to construct project definitions, risk management plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Understand, advocate, and mentor adaption and use of Agile and non-Agile methodologies in correct context (projects).
- Accountable for the delivery and approval of business and technical requirements documentation.
- Collaborate with fellow project managers & PMO to optimize project management practices and processes.
- Assists with the documentation, coordination, and organization of production readiness.
- Supports projects through all production and post-production milestones as needed.
Senior Project/Program Manager - Pasadena, CA
Technical Project Manager (POS)
Project Manager - Financial Services, nCino
ERP Project Manager(Manufacturing Domain)
Project Manager (Clinical Access & Patient Access Center)
Sr. Admin. Analyst/Project Manager
Project Manager, Innovation Portfolio