SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Looking for Software Engineer- Java for our client in electric mobility industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- 5+ years of Java server-side design and development experience.
- Highly proficient in J2EE, Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Elastic Search, Queuing technologies (ActiveMQ, Kafka), Distributed Caching (Redis).
- Excellent knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Data Model, SQL, and No-SQL.
- Excellent knowledge of Microservices Architecture and implementation.
- Experience with GitHub/Bitbucket, Jira, Scrum, SonarCloud and CI/CD processes.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Experience working on software-as-a-service (SaaS), large scale distributed systems and relational/No-SQL databases.
- Experience working in a small team setting along with offshore development team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: proven ability to lead both vertically and horizontally to achieve results; thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment and do what it takes to deliver results.
- Committed to security practices in policy and delivery.
- Show vigilance in reporting of information, security vulnerabilities whether personal devices, corporate assets, services offered to customers, or office environment.
- Willing to participate in additional security and privacy trainings.
- Willing to be a model citizen/mentor in security practices for Greenlots.
- Experience with AWS, RDS, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in Electric Grid management solutions.
Entry Level Java Developer
Lead Java Developer
Java Software Developer
Backend Java Developer-FinTech