SalaryUSD Depends on experience. Depends on experience.
Architectural Revit drafter is needed for a full time position.
Must be available to work immediately.
My practice focuses primarily on single and multi-family residential projects.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience in the field of Architecture and demonstrate proficient knowledge of preparing single-family residential construction documents.
This position consists of in-office drafting work, but also field tasks such as: onsite as-built surveying/drafting and project expediting. Owning a reliable car is a must.
- 1-3 years+ of professional experience working with Revit is a must.
- Knowledge of architectural drafting standards and construction documentation is a must.
- Knowledge of current CBC, general zoning code and type V construction is preferred but not a must.
- Experience with as-built surveying and building entitlement procedures is preferred but not a must.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and handle multiple projects at a time.
- I'm looking for individual who can work in a fast pace environment, able to multi-task, highly
motivated, Detail oriented and Self-disciplined.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Rhino, Grasshopper, 3DMAX, Maya, Maxwell, V-ray (or any rendering platform),
Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus.
- A Degree in the field of Architecture or Interior design is preferred but not a must.
If you possess the minimum requirements for this job, Please e-mail me your resume +
samples of your work and call me to schedule an appointment.
Please do not contact me if you do not meet the minimum requirements.
Revit Architectural Drafter
Architect, Drafter, Engineer (Residential ADUs, Additions, etc)
Architectural Designer, Job Captain,Candidates
DRAFTER NEEDED ASAP
Structural CAD drafter
Looking for a Part Time Architectural Site Surveyor / Job Captain
Architectural CAD Drafting / Survey Position – work Locally and Travel