SalaryCompetitive starting pay ($20-$25 per hr DOE) with bonuses for securing new cleaning accounts.
Cleaning Account Manager & Sales Specialist (Bilingual Preferred)California, Los angeles, 90001 Los angeles USA
MAKE SURE TO REPLY WITH YOUR NAME AND A PHONE NUMBER YOU CAN BE REACHED AT
Are you an experienced Account Manager with Sales experience looking for a rewarding opportunity to grow with a dynamic Janitorial and commercial cleaning company? We're offering a great compensation package with competitive starting pay and attractive bonuses for acquiring new accounts. This is a 9 to 5 position with occasional off-hour responsibilities for troubleshooting and emergencies.
Bilingual English and Spanish is a HUGE plus
1. Sales and Business Development:
- Leverage your expertise in commercial cleaning to assess client needs during walk-throughs and obtain new janitorial cleaning accounts.
- Create proposals and contracts for new potential clients.
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies for acquiring new janitorial cleaning accounts.
- Prepare estimates and proposals to meet client requirements.
2. ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT :
- Showcase your experience in coordinating and managing cleaning teams for both new and existing accounts.
- Conduct periodic quality control checks at client locations to ensure service excellence.
- Be the go-to person for effective communication with multiple clients and cleaning teams during and after office hours.
3. ADMINISTRATIVE TASKS:
- Utilize your computer skills, especially in Microsoft Suite, to provide detailed reports for upper management.
- Proactively contribute to the growth of the company through your experience and insights.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven success in account management.
- A track record of success in sales, particularly in acquiring new business.
- Excellent bilingual communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and other relevant software.
- Reliable transportation is a must, along with the willingness to drive between job sites.
- Competitive starting pay with an attractive bonus structure for acquiring new accounts.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you're an experienced Account Manager with Sales experience ready to contribute to our growth and benefit from a great compensation package, submit your resume or reply to this email describing your experience and why you are a great candidate for this position.
MAKE SURE TO REPLY WITH YOUR NAME AND A PHONE NUMBER YOU CAN BE REACHED AT.
Bilingual Account Manager - Commercial Janitorial Services
On-Site Property Manager
Quality Assurance Manager
12-Step Peer Specialist
Customer Service Sales Support (Remote)
Retail Shipping Sales Associate/Customer Service