SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceVolt Services Group
Major technology company is seeking a Full stack developer who is familiar with Linux and various open source tools to work on an enterprise resource-planning tool. This person will be supporting and implementing features using an MVC architecture. They will be working in a dynamic team environment to provide support for the full technology stack (client, app server, and database) of a web-based resource-planning tool.This job is located in San Diego CA. All applicants must be able to relocate to San Diego in order to be considered for this role.Job Responsibilities:
- Working with stakeholders and management to design and/or finalize new features.
- Writing code to extend the capabilities of the tool.
- Defining and/or clarifying requirements for new features and processes.
- Administering databases and external services to ensure the health and accuracy of the data.
- Proposing enhancement and looking for process improvements.
- Performing code reviews.
- Increasing test coverage at the unit, feature and integration levels.
- Administering the system to ensure uptime, stability and responsiveness.
- Supporting end users who may have questions or feedback about functionality, features or bugs.
- We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
- Experience building MVC web applications.
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to learn quickly. Technical breadth is a plus.
- Experience with at least one dynamic scripting language (perl, python, ruby)
- Experience with relational databases such as the PostgreSQL database.
- Demonstrable knowledge of object-oriented design
- Must possess the ability to think and communicate clearly.
- Desired Skills:
- Open-source savvy
- Cloud-savvy (git, heroku, amazon ec2)
- Linux sysadmin expertise
- Object-oriented language (java, C#, C)
Junior Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
.Net Developer (Infor exp needed)