Salary$25 - $28 per hour
- Great Competitive Base Salary!
- Yearly Bonuses!
- Stock Options!
- Competitive PTO!
- 401K Match!
- Full Benefits!
- Reorder lab supplies and restocking work areas on a weekly basis (25%)
- Help with generating RNA-seq libraries (25 %)
- Perform quality control of RNA/DNA samples with qubit, tape station and plate reader (25%)
- Quantify library pool with Realtime PCR technique (20%)
- Other duties as assigned. (5%)
- Coursework (with lab) completed in biology, chemistry, engineering, or related science Preferred:
- Prior laboratory experience (instructional labs qualify)
- Demonstrated experience with basic molecular biology techniques.
- Proficient in the operation of standard lab equipment and computer hardware/software.
- Undergraduate coursework in the life sciences or related discipline
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field.
- Proven ability to work both independently and also as part of a collaborative team.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) needed to interact professionally and effectively in the work environment. Ability to read, comprehend, and discuss research materials. Proven ability to write, edit and proofread research results.
- Knowledge of standard laboratory and safety procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with PC and MAC operating systems, standard business office equipment and commonly used software and tools, such as Microsoft Office, electronic mail, and the internet.
- Ability to diplomatically and professionally interact with all levels of Institute staff and external contacts.
- Skill in the operation and maintenance of various lab equipment.
- Experience operating a molecular biology lab equipment
Field Service Technician III-Lead