SalaryUSD Determined on Experience Determined on Experience
SourcePlatinum Resource Group
IT Reporting Analyst needed for a direct placement opportunity with our client in Lake Forest, CA. Position is working remote, but candidates should be local. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Collect and assemble data from multiple sources.
- Analyze business requirements and design solutions that effectively meet/exceed business requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Create/maintain effective system documentation.
- Monitor, collect and assemble data from multiple sources to identify trends and provide strategic. recommendations and actionable data.
- Develop and maintain daily and monthly reporting structures and calculations.
- Conducting financial analysis and reporting through excel.
- Advanced skills in excel is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL and/or other database reporting systems.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- 2 years Mortgage experience.
- IT Experience as it pertains to reporting and database systems, and windows and server automation.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while juggling multiple projects.
- 2 - 4 years SQL SSMS query analyzer for reporting, building objects, required.
- 2 years mortgage originations and/or servicing systems preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, macros preferred.
- Crystal Reports experience a plus.
- Web based reporting experience a plus, especially MS Reporting Services or Power BI.