SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceMantek Solutions Inc
#6283W2 Only Seeking a Sr. Salesforce Engineer in the greater Irvine, CA area who can be a key technical contributor to one of core products. As a key contributor, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate difference by positively impacting the team that builds this core product. Qualified candidates will have a proven track record of designing and implementing custom Salesforce applications where system up-time, code quality and customer satisfaction are paramount.
- Utilize object-oriented programming and design concepts to develop new and valuable features and enhancements for the product using Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
- Engage with stakeholders, management, product owner and SMEs to translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that leverage the Salesforce platform and best practices. Implement these solutions by actively participating in the application development, testing, rollout, and support.
- Use Visual Studio Code for application development.
- Measure, analyze and optimize custom Salesforce applications to ensure optimal performance and throughput.
- Be a technical SME for Salesforce technologies.
- Ensure continual quality via unit/regression testing, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and code reviews.
- Leverage Project Management Agile tools such as Jira.
- Consult and work with multiple Agile / Scrum teams to achieve coordinated and on-time deliveries.
- Communicate designs and plans to a wide range of business partners verbally and in writing in ways that improve understanding for each participant according to experience and job function.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, and related fields.
- 8+ years of IT experience.
- 3+ years of experience working on projects to build custom applications on Salesforce including APEX, Lightning Components, Flows and Visualforce pages.
- Active Salesforce certifications preferred (Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Platform Developer, Systems/Data Architect).
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of FSL components, capabilities, and concepts: Case, Work Order, Service Appointment, Skills, Service Resources, Territories, Work Types, Scheduling, etc.
- Experience building and installing managed packages and guided setup configuration.
- Familiarity with implementing RESTful APIs on the Salesforce platform.
- Must have experience and understanding in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills and outstanding teamwork skills.
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states