SalaryUSD Market related Market related
SourceIrvine Technology Corporation (ITC)
- Lead and execute critical activities related to the operational programs of each SaaS platform that may include software releases, system integration/configuration, defect and QA management and change requests.
- Evaluate, manage and monitor budget for each SaaS system.
- Continually analyze and evaluate each program or vendor for improvement opportunities and work with appropriate parties to implement them.
- Work with vendors to strategize and create product roadmap and release plans based company's business objectives and stakeholder needs.
- Evaluate risks and troubleshoot program deficiencies to identify and develop mitigations strategies or solutions.
- Monitor and maintain SLAs for each SaaS vendors per contractual to look for areas of improvement, performance or service level issues to maximize ROI.
- Create and devise RFx based on business and vendor requirements.
- Evaluate Program risks, deficiencies and challenges to offer or solutions and mitigate problems.
- Research and recommend modifications to process, resources, systems, or other solutions for effective delivery of programs and projects.
- Engaged in the research and knowledge sharing of emerging technologies that would benefit the company.
- Leadership experience as a Project or Program Manager in a mid to large enterprise IT environment.
- Several years of Enterprise Experience working for or with a SaaS vendor.
- Strong Experience in creating, monitoring or negotiating SLAs, performance metrics and contracts.
- Diverse background within Change Management and evaluation of vendor performances and metrics.
- Strong background within enterprise environments that require heavy IT system integration and implementations required.
- Tenure within IT and Software at a leadership Project/Program Manager capacity.
- Healthcare background is highly desired.
Sr. IT Program Manager (MDM)