SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceMantek Solutions Inc
- Coordinate Business Analysis, Application Support, and Implementation
- Lead cross functional teams to meet application maintenance objectives, milestones, and timelines
- Act as a liaison between users and the Application Delivery Team by planning and conducting the analysis of complex business processes and business applications
- Coordinate the documentation and tracking of application issues with cross functional teams and external vendors as necessary
- Coordinate the gathering of user requirements by working with user groups to resolve issues, assess user needs, and recommend changes that improve productivity and efficiencies within existing applications
- Coordinate the analysis of business requirements, including the identification of business objectives, use cases and business rules
- Coordinate Functional Requirements and Specifications Documentation
- Identify and document the functional requirements necessary to address business objectives, use cases and business rules.
- Identify, design and document system specifications including user interfaces, system navigation, interfaces to external applications, security, reporting and data conversion.
- Coordinate Quality Assurance Testing
- Coordinate the development of test plans and use cases to facilitate testing
- Coordinate and support beta/user acceptance testing programs
- Coordinate Documentation and Training
- Comply with documentation requirements as outlined in Systems Development Policy and Procedure
- Participate in the creation of user documentation as per company guidelines and policies/procedures.
- Coordinate the development, coordination, and delivery of training to internal and external users as necessary to facilitate roll-out of applications
- 5+ years of professional experience in the business or software development and implementation, or systems consulting areas
- Mortgage lending experience is required
- Encompass LOS experience is required