SalaryUSD Market related Market related
SourceIrvine Technology Corporation (ITC)
NEW QA Tester with Empower experieneceWell branded industry leader is seeking a Quality Assurance Tester who will be responsible for verification, validation, and implementation of deployed software by the Development team. The candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work on a variety of projects such as web, Loan Origination System, and Windows-based applications. This person must have Encompass LOS experience.Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain test plans, test cases, test data, test scenarios, and other test documentation.
- Accurately report and manage defects.
- Actively participate in quality assurance process improvement.
- Execute functional, regression, and various other types of testing as appropriate.
- Gain a firm understanding of business rules and new features being implemented.
- Work closely with Development, Application Support, and Business teams to test applications and assist in providing direction for defect fixes and systems enhancements.
- Estimate test effort and provide updates on remaining work to project team and project management.
- Experience in creating and executing test plans and test cases.
- In-depth knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices.
- Strong understanding of testing techniques, approaches and strategies.
- Good understanding of RDBMS and SDLC.
- Client/Server and Web/Internet application testing experience.
- Proficiency working with Excel.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Exhibits good judgment, professionalism, and open-mindedness.
- Must be self-motivated, dependable, trainable and a team player.
- Attention to detail and able to work independently but within a team environment.
- Encompass LOS, mortgage, and lending experience is required