SalaryUSD140,000 - USD150,000
job summary:Our client, a leader in tax automation software and services, is looking for a Lead Full Stack Developer who will be responsible for building .NET applications using classic .NET framework, .NET Core and .NET Standard application with a primary focus on back-end and Web technologies. The primary responsibility will be to design and develop responsive webpages, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. Experience with Azure is a big plus! location: Irvine, Californiajob type: Permanentsalary: $140,000 - 150,000 per yearwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: No Degree Required responsibilities:
- Participate in requirements analysis, Grooming, Planning and Stand-Ups.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Responsible for development of new reusable components, web-based user interface, and front-end libraries.
- Work with product team and graphic designers, translating designs and wireframes to high quality code.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support when required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Senior Python Developer